The Things I Discovered Today #1
You know how it goes, you know.
- Debby screeches, even in the morning. No, you don’t want to sleep with her. She said, “Did I kick you guys at night? No? Thank goodness!” To which I reluctantly responded, “Shut up.” But she went on and on about her being a Virgo, and thus being all chirpy and amiable. Which really doesn’t work for me. Not when I slept at 6am and then get woken up at 9.
- The word, ‘Nehakins‘.
- That Linkin Park, The Jonas Brothers and Kelly Clarkson aren’t really choices of cds you wanna get stuck with in a nice car.
- The walk from Juvie’s place to my French class takes 20 lasting minutes. And it shouldn’t be attempted wearing a full sleeved hoodie in the middle of the afternoon.
- When you carry a wallet, make sure there’s change in it. Cab drivers don’t accept 500 rupee notes. (Thus, the above point.)
- Prithwiraj lived more than half his life in Nigeria. And he’s kickass at French and gets me stuck on my sentences and then makes Rita laugh at me. Le freak.
- It’s not easy to get D to go from lonely to not so lonely.
- Depreciation. And how to ignore the stalker.
- And also a quick fox trot, which helps to get away from the stalker.
- Mouth ulcers are a terrible, terrible thing to chance upon. Drink lots of fluids.
- That I couldv’e easily hopped onto the train when Viral asked me to, yesterday. Because today when I walked, I felt like I was doing the Tumling trek on the mountains.
- I have to work/earn this vacation.
- I have to submit awesome-ish projects by the end of the four week long paradisical holiday.
- The ‘Tag Your Friends’ photos on Facebook are the most annoying things ever. People tag you in a hundred photos and then you have to sit and untag each one of them.
- I think I should just stop thinking and go ahead with ‘Operation: BoC’ (book on Calcutta). Starting step #1: Procure map of the city from Neha.
- I don’t really know alot about Calcutta. That’s what I realised in French today. And that will probably give the Operation a much needed, interesting take on things.
- The Y-chromosome sucks.
- Seoul does a very good Joey’s “How You Doing?”. Yes, I would know, because he tried it on me today. And I laughed to myself, because duh, I know the secret behind that. But then he lit a cigarette, which totally put me off.
- P.S> Jinx, he’s that cute chink.
- Facebook now enables you to tag people on your status updates. I wish I could do that here on the blog. Instead, I have to paste it on to people’s walls and force-feed them to read.
- You are diligent readers, aren’t you?!
- I have to soon do a post for Starr. Otherwise she’s going to hit me. But then she’s going away to London. You better get me something, otherwise NO mush-post.
- I realised I don’t really know adequate French to write a decent poem, i.e. “La Nuit Rouge.” So that will happen, in, let’s see. Give it a couple of months. Let me get better than Prithwiraj. 😀
- 3500+ whammies on the blog. Which is awesome, you guys 🙂
- One Tree Hill‘s BEGUN!
x EdgyShark x