Here’s How The Day Gets Crappier
- Your friends realise *after* they attended a photography workshop that you’re a big fan of the same too.
- Your parents put up DISGUSTING coloured curtains in your room without even asking you.
- Your French teacher is forever disappointed in you, no matter how hard you try. And she thinks you’re cheeky if you try enough.
- Your people have to act smart all the time if you like someone. Thank you so much, do you want me to live like a nun for the rest of my life because I am up for the challenge? And when I die, at least I’d have died knowing I’ve won. Rebellion, baby.
- Did I mention like HIDEOUS for the curtains? Or should I spell out disgusting and all it’s synonyms out here again?
- People keep pressurising you to buy clothes and this and that just because it’s your birthday? My god, can’t people just come to terms with the fact that I am happy WITHOUT all this bullfire? Why does it always have to be things, things, things, things, THINGS?!
- People *FAIL* to understand you. And when you say something, oh it’s all the drama that she does all the time. Excuse me, but Christopher Johnson McCandless and a little bit of my Godfather? They’re teaching me the perfect way to live.
- Yeah, fine, even if it is drama, does it not get to your head, still?
- You have no privacy. Like NONE at all.
- And I thought I was turning seventeen and had the permit to at least EXIST according to how I want to. Alright, I get the policy of your roof, your rules. But if I don’t want to eat, I *WILL NOT* eat.
You suck. And the best part is that you know it. So stop trying. I for one, feel like I’m dying the seventeenth death.
x EdgyShark x