Seventeen, Why Thank You!
Here’s a Thank You shout out thingy to all you guys who made the entire 24 hours so awesome. P.S You can keep pampering me. Just because the birthday’s over, doesn’t mean the presents and the affection have to stop 😛
- Barbecue and bonfire: Awesome. Although, I think we can just skip to the peg of ginger beer and vodka that I was allowed. Pa, Pradeep uncle!
- Clothes/book vouchers! I can never have enough of those! Bonnie aunty, Sharoni, Manju masi, Rupal, Prady!
- CAAAAASH! Haha, however non-materialistic I might be, cash is always welcomed with arms wide open! Rj, Meetu masi, Palak!
- Brilliant picture collage thingy. It’s so cool, and totally goes with my new walls. Rj!
- The surprise present that never arrived. Can you now tell me what it was?Thank you anyway, you know I still love you. Kushan!
- After Eight mints, Sour Punk candy and that amazingly awesome scrapbook with 17 funky-random pages about me! LOVE IT! Mahima, Prerna!
- The very hot fountain pen that I’ve been eagerly waiting to write with. Varnika!
- The acoustic guitar that is soon going to come into my hands. Aashna(I’m guessing)!
- The awesomeness that is still due. Since I have no clue what it is, I cannot write about it. Vidhi, Vrinda!
- That stupid FB inbox message from Abhijit Gupta. Jabran would have made a video Unnati! 😛
- The laptop that I am going to name Jazz. Mom, Pa!
Pardon me if I missed anything out. Although, I doubt it. If I did, comment and I will repent for the rest of the next one minute 😛 I love you, and you know that!
x EdgyShark x