The Bo(ard)red Year Again
This is how I consoled myself. By writing the following down on the last school diary I’ll ever receive from this torturous hell hole:
Colour My Life With The Chaos Of Trouble
- Procrastination should be in negation. You only get two to three excuses, which in itself is an excuse.
- Tu as le coeur du votre parrain; du créateur ultime. Alors, tout le fois tu te sens mal, il est un coup de fil. Il rest dans ton coeur.
- Reluctance and or hesitance is not a part of our vocabulary. We only appreciate taking risks.
- When you play the trump card on the above mentioned, remember you fly with your hotdog, you do not fall.
- Your senses are a crucial part of every class, talk, lecture. Utilize all five well.
- Releasing tears often helps with an intake of oxygen.
- Your thought process should be inundated, kept on the brim, not on the surface, as and when whatever is required.
- It cannot be called a web unless you spin one.
- You are definitely NOT what you think they think you are. You are what you know, and that is all.
- Hydrogen dioxide is the key to keeping your eyes and ears open and alert.
- Whatever happens, if you fail Java again, you fail trying to be smart to yourself.
- It’s all just a farce, the real world awaits. If you think that way, remember, even the silliest farce can be overcome with such less effort.
- Because you’re worth it.
x EdgyShark x