Things You Can’t Do Without Your Thumb
Here’s a list of all the things that you apparently cannot do without your thumb. Especially your right thumb:
- Open a door.
- Eat your food.
- Apply toothpaste on your toothbrush without getting it all over the basin.
- Write. YOU CANNOT WRITE. 😦
- Type fast. (It saves time!)
- Pick up a baby.
- Pick up anything for that matter.
- Smack someone on their face.
- Let someone kiss your thumb. It hurts bloody hell!
- Turn a page.
- Did I mention you can’t write?
- Watch TV without thinking about it.
- Play an instrument.
- Play volleyball.
- Or throwball. OR basketball. OR POOL.
- Do gardening. Not that I’m interested, but I’d like to have the option.
- Open a packet of chips.
- Play thumb wars.
x EdgyShark x