Things To Do: When Bored At Work
A lot of people that I’m working under at the moment, have a really decent sense of humour. You’d think the law doesn’t call for a joke, but ask a lot of these advocates, they’ll tell you it is one 😛 When I first walked into the office and asked them for the wi-fi password, a bunch of them began sniggering like baboons and I thought to myself, if I’d asked them something wrong. The senior then came to me and said, don’t worry, it’s just that the password is ‘pagal baba’. Like SERIOUSLY? 😛 They probably refer to the boss as a mad guy around here, but look at my last post, he’s pretty cool to hang out with.
Anyway, today again, most of the advocates have gone off to court, and I’m sitting here on my super shaped butt and not really in the mood to read anything more on the CPC. The junior associate just walked in and asked me what I was doing. I said reading the CPC, and he nodded his head and went away. But I’m going to now begin on the top crazy things to do when bored at work.
- Say to your boss “I like your style,” and shoot him with double-barrelled fingers.
- Knit a hedghog.
- Run one lap around the office at top speed.
- Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say ‘Sorry, I really prefer it that way.’
- At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the National Anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).
- At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, “As God is my witness, I’ll never go hungry again.”
- In a colleague’s diary write: “10.00a.m. See how I look in tights.”
- Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask “You wanna swap?”
Do you have more whacks such as this in mind? Comment and post! The world’s waiting 😀
x EdgyShark x